Friday, December 23, 2011

The Hunger Games Trifecta

Okay, so some of you may be thinking, that the trifecta is just each book in the series itself, but you are wrong. And being wrong is not bad. The trifecta is three amazing things!!!




Trifecta #1: The book series. I love The Hunger Games and I have read the trilogy more times than I can count. For those of you who don't know, The Hunger Games consist of three books. The book are The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. LoveLoveLove these sooooo much.










Trifecta #2: The Hunger Games movie. I am so excited for this I already have Fandango emailing me when midnight premiere tickets come on sale. I am going to be one of those people that camps out days before in the freezing cold. The movie comes out March 23rd, 2012. 91 days!!!!! *squel* Watch the trailer and find out more info about the movie here.









Trifecta #3: The beginning of an awesome soundtrack. So I'm just going to put it out there, I love Taylor Swift. I also love this singer/songwriter duo called The Civil Wars. I have many posters of both of them on my walls. So last night when Taylor Swift tweeted that something she had been waiting for a longtime was about to happen VERY soon, I was so excited. Then a few hours later she revealed it. Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars did a collaboration song for The Hunger Games soundtrack!!!! I screamed and it was midnight and my family was not very happy with me. This song mushed three of my favorite things together in one magical 4 minute masterpiece. The song is titled "Safe & Sound". You can find the song on Itunes here. Also you can listen to the whole song for free here.


Thank you for listening to my babbling on. I just think everyone needs to know about this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment