Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

I know that it says teaser Tuesday, and it is in fact Wednesday, but for the past few days my internet has been iffy and I finally got in under control. I still wanted to post a teaser Tuesday because it is still May Mirage month!! Well lets get going then!!

Mirage by Kristi Cook
Release: June 5th, 2012

"Thank you," I murmured, breathing in his scent, allowing myself to experience the brunt of the Aidan effect. "God, you smell so good." "Better than Dr. Hottie?" Aidan asked huskily, one hand pressed into the small of my back, steadying me. "Way better," I shot back, before I'd thought better of it. (MIRAGE ARC, page 65)



This is the 3nd teaser of May Mirage month!! To read the first click here! To read the second click here



No comments:

Post a Comment