Sunday, March 8, 2015

New & Improved

Hey everyone! It's been a while, to say the least. We all know that life comes up and for about a year now, this blog has laid dormant because of it. That is about to change though, with a few new improvements!

First off, I have redesigned the site, with a new name and everything. Even though everything looks a bit different, you can rest assured that the content will remain the same! I have done a bit of spring cleaning if you will. Some of the book reviews on the site were a bit outdated and because of that, they have been taken down. If you are looking for one of my older reviews, please feel free to
contact me. (Info in the contact/policy tab above^)

I have some very exciting stuff planned for you guys, and I will keep you updated! If you would like more frequent updates, please feel free to follow me on Twitter: @litramblings

I am looking forward to this new adventure we will be going on together! Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment