Monday, January 9, 2012

John Green Week

Hey guys! Sorry it has been a while since I have posted, but with the holidays I have been busy. I have a wonderful way to start 2012 though. Today is the first day of John Green week!!! Are you excited?! I am. :) John Green is an amazing YA author with quite a few books under his belt! Over the course of this week I will be reviewing a few of his books, talking about this amazing community of Nerdfighters that John Green and his brother Hank Green have created, and also on the last day of John Green week I will review John's latest book which comes out tomorrow!!!! His new book is called The Fault In Our Stars. I will be acquiring this book at midnight and will be reading it feverishly over the week!! Be sure to check back tomorrow and the rest of the week for more John Green awesomeness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment