Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Update

Hey you guys!!! I can't believe that it is already the middle of April! Time seems like it's flying by and with summer just around the corner, we can expect a whole new load of YA books that I am thoroughly excited for!! I know I have kept some of you waiting for another book review, but with life being so busy sometimes I'm unable to finish a YA book as fast as I would like. I will let you in on what I am in the middle of reading at the moment, and that happens to be Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I am about halfway through it and I am really enjoying it! It is beautifully written and was even recommended by another prominent YA author, John Green! I should have this books finished by the end of this weekend and be prepared for a review I am quite certain will be good. I'm really excited to talk to you guys more and get back into the groove of writing on here every few days. Hope to talk to you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment