Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Book Haul


Hey guys I thought that I would share with you this awesome book haul that I got in the past week! The books that you see pictured above are the physical copies that I acquired, also in addition to those I received some ebooks! See below for full listings :)

Books I Bought
- The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Books Sent to Me
- The Possession of Cassie Quinn by Kathryn Knutson

Ebooks Sent to Me (pictured below)
- Whispers in Autumn by Trisha Leigh
- Hunter by C.W. Nash
- Luminescence by Jennifer Weil
- Beyond the Eyes by Rebekkah Ford


   

2 comments:

  1. Hex Hall is a great series. They're so funny! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the Hex Hall series is fantastic and funny. I've heard great things about Before I Fall too. Happy reading.

    Btw, I tagged you for the Liebster Blog award - if you want to participate/find out more go to this webpage: http://librarygirl-kris.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete